Sunday, January 21, 2007

PokerStars is fishy

Something doesn't seem quite right with poker stars. WhenI play in real life straights tend to be fairly seldom but yet almost every other hand seems to be a straight on poker stars. I know the detractors say that it is because you see so mayn more hands per hour adn I used to think that but honestly, what wins hands here really is different than when I play with my friends. I hope some smart person out there has been tracking it's statistical information in regards to how the cards are dealt and who wins with what. However, if my hunch is correct, I can't wait to join that class action lawsuit.

I went to cash out my money so I can get out of that infernal thing and delete it from my hard drive but I only have 35 bucks so they won't send me a cheque. More crap.

Hillary is running for prez in the states, well good for her, at the very least this is going to create some interest in the primaries: Hillary, Obama, possibly Gore, and so forth in a fevered battle for the ultimate prize.

I'm still slugging stock at the store, it's fine, I enjoy it for the most part but am not too sure what to think overall. I suppose it's better than anything I've done before..... I think that if it's goign to be gobs of work it had better pay really well, if it wasn't too much work and earned low pay it's be a lifestyle business and that'd be ok too. The worst of both worlds is hard work and lousy pay. I suppose I'm just naive, spent to much time in business school and not enough in the real world to have that opinion.

I sent a letter for Forzani's about an expired gift certificate (from jan 04 of all things) and we will see if they send anything back to me. Coast Mountain Sports said that it was too old and they are sorry. So we'll see what the COO has to say on the matter. Given how my life is, it'll be a "Sorry Bemused now PFO".

No comments: