Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I'm back. Sort of

Much like the crack addict is unable to get away from the drug that drags him down I'm back in the auto business. I was briefly at a Lexus dealership but it wasn't for me thanks to a variety of factors. Lexus while a nice product is pretty damn dull. The Lexus IS-F was a blast but most of the rest was duller than my love life.

I'm a lease account manager which means I work for a private company and can lease any vehicle to anyone. Quite a good time. A good way of staying in the professional world, in the auto world while working 9-5, weekends, with brand new demo vehicle. Mostly business to business which is the way to go. So I've found something that works. I want to roar, so here's hoping.

I'll write more, when I have more to say. Yay. I'm back!

No comments: